What I’m doing now
I live in Poznań, Poland and I’m finishing my MD in Computer Science on Adam Mickiewicz University. I plan to write an MD thesis about Machine Learning based on Turing Machines.
I’m a part of Sealcode.org - an unofficial group of programmers.
Together we develop Sealious, which will serve as a foundation for complex web applications we plan to create and release on an open license.
I deactivated my Facebook account, which means I will:
- no longer waste my time on watching ads,
- no longer feel the need to pretend my life is more awesome than it actually is,
- not be supporting a company that does not properly punish freebooting happening on it’s platform.
So long and thanks for
I’m in the process of removing Google from my digital life.
- I’m actively replacing all Google products with open-source, self-hosted alternatives
- if I struggle to find a suitable replacement, I (together with other Sealcode members) plan to create one. Possibly using Sealious and certainly making it open-source. Currently we’re working on a web-cased calendar app.
- I give talks and conduct workshops to spread awarness of monopolistic ad-driven corporations’ negative impact on users’ freedom.
I’m currently watching “Experiments Lain”.